We respect the intellectual property rights of others. You may not infringe the copyright, trademark or other proprietary informational rights of any party. We may in our sole discretion remove any Content we have reason to believe violates any of the intellectual property rights of others and may terminate your use of the Website if you submit any such Content.
Repeat Infringer Policy. As part of our repeat-infringement policy, any user for whose material we receive three good-faith and effective complaints within any contiguous six-month period will have his grant of use of the Website terminated.
Pursuant to Title 17, Section 512(c)(2) of the United States Code, if you believe that any of your copyrighted material is being infringed on the Website, we have designated an agent to receive notifications of claimed copyright infringement. Notifications should be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or to:
Copyright Agent at InCorporate Now Inc
6750 N. Andrews Ave., Suite 200
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309
Fax: (800) 371-0235
All notifications not relevant to us or ineffective under the law will receive no response or action thereupon. Pursuant to Title 17, Sections 512(c)(3) and 512(d)(3) of the United States Code, an effective notification of claimed infringement must be a written communication to our agent that includes substantially the following:
- Identification of the copyrighted work that is believed to be infringed. Please describe the work and, where possible, include a copy or the location (e.g., a URL) of an authorized version of the work;
- Identification of the reference or link to the material or activity that is believed to be infringing. Please provide us with a direct URL to the allegedly infringing search result;
- Information that will allow us to contact you, including your address, telephone number and, if available, your e-mail address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material complained of is not authorized by you, your agent or the law;
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and that under penalty of perjury that you are the owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the work that is allegedly infringed; and
- A physical or electronic signature from the copyright holder or an authorized representative.